Serving Crested Butte, Mt. Crested Butte and Gunnison, Colorado
Peak Property Management and Real Estate Sales. . .
offers a variety of Property Management services, including Vacation Home Rentals, Long-Term Rentals, and Caretaking Services, as well as a full-service Real Estate Agency to help you buy or sell your dream home in the mountains of Crested Butte, CO.
Selecting the best Vacation Rental Management Company is an important decision. The right choice will maximize your return on investment, provide you with years of enjoyment, and give you peace of mind.
The owner of Peak Property, Caleb Brewer, is a licensed Real Estate Agent in Crested Butte, as well as a real estate investor. He understands the challenges that arise when purchasing real estate property in the Crested Butte area. Get in touch with Caleb Brewer when you are ready to buy or sell property in Crested Butte.
Short Term Vacation Rental Services
Vacation Rental Services include:
- Marketing the property to potential guests
- Advertising your property widely on the Internet as well as in many local publications
- Process Reservations & Owner Reporting
- Handle routine Maintenance, Cleaning, and Landscaping
- Handle Check-In and Check-Out for all guests
Long Term Rental Services
Long-term Rental Services include:
- Marketing your property to potential tenants and screening applicants
- Handle tenant complaints and interactions
- Executing lease agreements and handling rents and deposits
- Coordinating maintenance and property inspections
- Maintain all rental records and disperse funds accordingly
Peak Property offers Caretaking Services for homeowners who prefer to keep their home vacant and available for use at any time. This program is also ideal for owners who have property listed for sale and want to keep it in tip-top showing condition.
Take the work and worry out of owning your vacation home or seasonal residence and spend more time enjoying it!
Caretaking Services include:
- Physically inspect property weekly or bi-weekly to insure proper upkeep, maintenance, and security
- Schedule routine services of the property for owner’s arrival
- Inform owner of maintenance and repairs as needed and oversee proper completion of projects
- Hire and manage cleaning, landscaping, and snow removal personnel (actual services are additional cost to owners)
- Check owner guests in and out and arrange for cleaning before and after their arrival