Long-term rental services are designed for property owners who wish to rent their home, condo or townhome for six months or longer, either furnished or unfurnished.
Peak Property is experienced in all phases of property management and rental. Locating reliable tenants, marketing your property, screening applicants, executing lease agreements, coordinating maintenance, and evictions are just some of the services we provide. We are dedicated to creating a positive owner-tenant relationship to increase your return on investment and to minimize damage to your property. You will be pleased with our professional services managing your investment property.
If you are a homeowner who wants to maximize the revenue from your investment property hassle-free, give us a call at (970) 349-6339, stop by our office on Elk Avenue, or send us an email
Long-term Rental Services include:
- Accept rental applications
- Qualify tenants (check previous landlords, employment and personal references)
- Show vacant properties to potential tenants
- Accept rents & deposits
- Personally inspect property before tenant moves in and upon move out
- Inspect property to insure compliance to lease by tenants
- Have property cleaned after tenant moves out and deduct from security deposit (if necessary)
- Maintain rent collection records and forward to owner monthly
- Disburse rent funds due to owner expediently and according to owner’s instructions
- Arrange summer and winter yard maintenance (cost to owner for yard mowing & landscaping and for snow removal)
- Handle tenant complaints
- Inform owner of maintenance and repairs needed
- Hire and manage repair and maintenance people (cost to owner)
- If property is for sale, peak will arrange showings
- Peak Property is also available to help you remodel your home or condominium.